Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You can dress me up but you can't take me out...

One downside to working by yourself?

When you've had a rushed morning then finally get to work, spend your day with customers, a meeting with the boss from out of town, and lunch with the company's accountant...

There was no one there to tell me at the start of the day that my shirt was backwards.

So I didn't know until I got home and started to change into something that was a little more comfy; you know, something that doesn't want to rub against your neck so much?

At least my socks matched. Not that anyone could see them under my work boots.

1 comment:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

I can not tell you how many times I wore a shirt INSIDE OUT when I was pregnant. For some reason that brain cell was sent to the amniotic sac or something.