Tadaaaa!
I realize it may not be much to look at in the pictures, but this small space is already being well used for more then just gift wrapping!
The first picture is of the centre closed up; the desk top is folded upwards, and the blind is pulled down.
Now the desk is dropped down, showing behind it a bulletin board and the bottom shelf with the basic office stuff; pencil jar, tape dispenser, box of tissue. This is how it will be used most of the time I think.
Here the blind is pushed up allowing access to the rest of the storage stuff: gift wrap supplies on the left side; paints, and tins and other stuff on the right side. The folding step stool I have is the right height to sit on at the desk, and the sturdy steps allow some of us shorter people to reach those shelves. Dh just laughed when I said I needed it, and it now has a permanent home in my little room.
Here's ds11 getting his gifts ready for Christmas.
I asked him if he wore his shirt backwards all day. Just since his class went swimming was the answer.
I'm so proud ;)
1 comment:
I'm soooo jealous! Awesome job Sunny, it looks fantastic!! ~:D
Post a Comment