Thursday, August 12, 2010
I'm doing this!
I've completed two weeks of the C25K program and started week three. I'm amazed with myself for getting this far even! 5 more weeks to go, even if it takes me longer, I'm really aiming to get strong enough to run 5 k. It's not about how fast I can go, or entering a race, it really is just about strengthening my legs and my lungs. Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome!
Doh! I can't add. I'm on week 3 of a nine week program, so that leaves 6 weeks to go, not 5.
6 more weeks... okaaaayyy I can do this....!!!
If I leave a comment on my own blog, then I really really am talking to myself aren't I. Sigh. Well, I understand it's not a problem, as long as I don't start whispering to myself, you know, so I can't hear me...
;)
Post a Comment