Uh, slight adult content here... but really I just hope that you'll laugh at my expense. That's what I'm here for. You've been warned!
I was at a friend's house and happily took over her 1 year old girl. She's so cute with her rosy cheeks and big eyes and baby talking and waddling and did I mention she's a girl? No, really, I love my boys, and when I ran a day home it was all boys, and I'm done having babies, but given the chance to hold a girl baby and snuggle and giggle with her, it's awesome. And when her mom is right there to change the stinky diaper then put her back in my lap all sweet and fresh, it's even more awesome.
Since I don't get to do this very often, when she started playing the Baby-drops-toy-I-pick-it-up-baby-drops-it-again game, I happily played along.
Then her mommy laughs and says to baby "You sure sucked her into that game".
Normal people might say something like "I'm such a big suck"
But I'm not normal.
I said
"I'm easily sucked."
Then her mom and I looked at each other while it dawned on me what I just said and we burst out laughing!
Thankfully I have friends who understand me when I open my mouth without thinking. They don't even shun me. They'll tease me mercilessly, but really, can you blame them?
And thankfully, our husbands weren't there, or I'd never be able to look at them in the eye again.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm well stocked with Peppermint Shoes. What size do you need?
Post a Comment