My Mom is really enjoying her new place in a warmer climate, and is happily emailing me and the sibs with little tidbits of her warm days. Then we got this one that led to the most family conversation the four of us have had all at once in a long time.
Mom: This lil apartment is kinda cool - I can watch a Robin 6 feet away ... no cat around apparently ... saw a lightning bolt hit within a few blocks the other night - we could use some more rain though. However, the hills are greening, leaves are coming out, trees are BLOSSOMING, weather is PLEASANT!! Ahhhhhh.
You know when Homer Simpson sees a big donut that makes him drool, and he goes "Ahhhhhhhh" all orgasmically? That's how I am with trees that bloom!!!
Brother: How come you didn't send this note to any of your sisters? Don't they want to hear about your orgasmic groaning?
Me: I was cringing! I didn't need to know about that part! **shudder**
Sister: hmmmm my mother doing anything orgasmically.....*shudder* thanks. that thought will keep me sleepless for weeks.
Some days I miss having mom living close by... this is NOT one of those days! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment