It's not really that cold, but we had a few warm days where snow actually melted. For January, that's a big deal.
Then the temperature started dropping again.
This morning I went to get in the truck. It was covered with ice. I chipped away and yanked and pulled and finally got a door open so I could start warming it up. I was late, but at least I was on my way.
I got to work. Water had dripped into the padlock on the gate, it was frozen. Down to the gas station to get the deicer, back to work, got the padlock open.
Then I tried to push the gate - it's on rollers and the gate slides to the side.
It was frozen. I pushed and kicked and then it moved.
Finally, into the office, get the computer started. The heat was on and I was warming up.
Then I go for the computer mouse.
It was FROZEN. Wth?
Not icy, I checked the connections and put in fresh batteries.
Finally, I'm in business.
Too bad I've had enough and I just want to go home.
How was your day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment