I introduced my mom to the world of blogs yesterday. Not this blog though. This blog is for me. Some things you don't want to share with family. Especially when you have a sister with a steel trap memory who will never let you forget that day that... well, that's a different story.
Since she's moved, now she and I and my sibs are in 4 different cities. We do the group email thing but it can get confusing, so I set up a simple blog for our family and gave us all posting privelidges. Thought we could try that out, then everyone can get the info and post comments to reply, and things don't get lost in the jumble of email.
That's the thought anyways, we'll see if it works.
So, mom played with it a bit, then posted that she thinks she made herself a blog too. Then she typed "I might just be talking to myself"
Huh? Hey, that's my line!
So Mom, if you're here, are you reading this? Was that your subtle hint that you stumbled on my alter-ego blog? TELL ME! Don't make me whine until you break down! 'Cuz I put might put something here that's not mom-friendly you know. Well, fine for other moms, just not my mom. Nothing too freaky, just something like #100 on this list. Or then there was this moment.
Either my mom is reading this, or I'm much more like my mother then I realized.
Either way, I'm a little scared.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment