Monday, November 24, 2008

He will never be the same in my eyes...

I'm a child of the 80's... the hair, the music, and the TV. I didn't see Super Dave Osbourne very much (lack of cable TV) but he was still known in our town.

There's a lot I didn't know about this person, he's not just a performer of the Super Dave character, but also a producer and comedy writer, and he was involved with many shows that I did enjoy.

So when I found out there was a radio interview on CBC that was filmed and available on You Tube, I downloaded it to listen to while I putter away. Thought it would be an interesting time filler.

It was interesting all right, just not how I thought it would be. Talk about a shattered image.

Arrogance? Whoa. I was surprised. Maybe he's 'in character' for a new show? No? That's what he's really like? Oh my. Not my kinda thing.

Make your own opinion. If you're a fan of his and don't want me to mess that up for you, that's fine too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxkd9EV4_k
(It's a half hour long, but if you just listen to the first 5 minutes...)

No comments: