Dh has been looking for his winter boots for several days now. They were put away last spring when it warmed up. He looked in the closets upstairs. Checked all the bedrooms. Hunted through the laundry room. He looked in the boxes downstairs. He even went into the crawlspace and looked there. He mentioned them every day. And when he asked me twice if I knew where they were, I responded "Did you look in J's closet?" Of course he did. That's how he knew my boots were stored in there. J has a big closet.
When I got home today he asked me if I could have a look for them. He was cooking me dinner, how could I say no?
I went downstairs, into J's room, stepped over the toys and clothes, and looked in the closet. Because the toys and clothes were on the floor, the closet was actually pretty empty. Easy to see what was in there. Or not in there - I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
In a matter of minutes I was back upstairs.
"Found 'em."
(Imagine a look of awe and wonderment on dh's face.) "Where?"
"In J's closet, bottom left corner in the container. The CLEAR container you can see right through. Can't miss them."
And that is what happens folks when Mom puts things away.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment