Thank you for your comments. It put a twist on my perspective and it helped.
I had been thinking of deleting those posts because it made me a little sad to see and remember what happened when I popped in here intending to write a new post. Instead, I decided that leaving it there would help me remember in a good way, in a learn-from-my-mistakes way. Not that I'm taking all the blame - dh screwed up too and he knows it. And if we do something like this again, I'll be better prepared to approach it differently, preferably without sticking my foot in my mouth. Hopefully this old dog can learn new tricks ;)Another reason for not deleting the posts was the comments. One can never have enough reminders of the friends they have near and far. (((Hugs to everyone out there)))
Moving on with clean clothes....
1 comment:
Glad I could be around to pitch my 2 cents in there Sunny! You know me, can't keep my feet out of my mouth either (I have small feet and a huge mouth, I need both feet to compensate LOL)
Glad it all worked out though hun
Post a Comment