Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here I am. I think I'm here. I think, therefor I'm here?

Eeeek! Where has the time gone?

So many times I've thought "Oh I should remember to blog that" or something similar.

Oh, right.... I've been sucked into the scary world of procrastination combined with some ugly ugly pms.


Right. *shudder*

Midol saves my marriage by the way. I should buy shares.

Yesterday I signed up again for the Flylady emails. I know that having routines will help a lot. I never truly adjusted from being a work-at-home-mom to having an outside job and a house in chaos from moving and basement finishing and still-trying-to-have-a-life.

Before moving I had a dayhome for 5 years. Flylady made all the difference in it being successful. I miss it, although I'm starting to wonder if it's the actual dayhome I'm missing, or the routines that made it work well so-that-I-still-had-a-life that I'm missing. I try thinking about that, but then I'll get side-Oh look a butterfly!

Yup. I need to fly again.

Here's to new beginnings. And a reminder to keep humour in life. And how something as normal as reading the funnies can trigger a little insight into life and helping one figure out why you're ticked off at mom (again... *eye roll*)



So Mother. Dh and I do talk about what we might do in the future, because we actually believe we have a future together. I love you too, but shut up already. Really, I mean it.

It's called love Mother. Deal with it.

No comments: