Saturday, February 21, 2009

Be Safe

Haven't blogged for a bit, I've been busy with work and home, but in a good productive way. Well, most of the time that is. You know what I mean?

I read this post on another blog tonight, and although the message is directed at senior citizens, it really applies to everyone. I fortunately live in a fairly safe neighbourhood, but that doesn't matter if the door is locked in an emergency. Think about how you can be sure to get help in an emergency, and then think about those you love.

http://ambulancedriverfiles.blogspot.com/2009/02/attention-senior-citizens.html

Then come back and tell me that you've got a plan that will work for your home.

1 comment:

~Cassie said...

Thanks for the general concern. We keep a front window cracked in case of emergencies when we're home. Always. We have never forgotten about it! It's only closed and locked when we're out of town. Definately something to think about though!