Okay, I admit it. This blog is mostly for me. But then, aren't most blogs for the self-gratification of their authors?
I plan to use this as a place to record info that I can access again anywhere, anytime. Like links that I come across that I might want to look at again. Recipes that I might try someday. Funny stories I want to read again. Who knows what else? I might keep all sorts of info here. Or I might forget my password tomorrow and never make it back here again...
If someone else is reading this, I hope you find something to make you smile, or some sort of useful info. Who knows? It might just become a list of my favorite sites so I can access them from your computer when I come visit you!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment