Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Dreaming

Dh came up to me the other day to tell me about the dream he had.

"I dreamt that you ran away and joined a band of amazon women"

That got my attention!

Sometimes dreams are an exaggeration of your worst fears and a way for your mind to clear it out of your system... and sometimes they're just, well, wishful thinking.

Deep down you were worried I was going to run away from the family? So did this upset you?

Now about the amazon women, how did that come into play? A little exciting perhaps? You want me to run away and do this?

If I think about it, I get confused. That is, when I stop giggling about me in the amazon.

But if I have to holler at the three of them to pick up their dirty clothes again, the temptation to run away can sure be at the top of my thoughts. The amazon is just the beginning.

At least now I know where I'm going. I suspect he'll even come looking for me there!

No comments: