My little cyber world
is full of cyber friends.
Without them in my life
I'd be at my wit's end.
I am grateful for your virtual hugs and your true caring.
I am grateful that no matter what time of day it is there's someone around to say hi to. Even when I don't feel like talking.
I am grateful that I can get non-judgemental advice on all sorts of things big and small.
I am grateful that I can learn from people with varied backgrounds in different parts of the world.
I am grateful that I have this ugly hunk of plastic computer with which I can visit you all.
Okay folks. Just so you all know, I do have real life friends, but it's not the same. They look at me funny when I tell my boys' fart jokes. You gals just LOL. You make me feel speschul, in a good way ;)
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment